The latest transfer news and gossip on the players linked with Manchester City - and those who could leave the club.
The latest players linked with a move to Manchester City...
Jadon Sancho - Sancho`s future at Borussia Dortmund remains uncertain after head coach Lucien Favre admitted the forward was among players that could leave this summer (Sky Sports, June 16); The Borussia Dortmund star is willing to make a return to Manchester City after Manchester United struggle to stump up his £115m transfer fee (The Sun, June 15)
Achraf Hakimi - Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham have all asked Real Madrid about the availability of Hakimi, who has been on loan at Borussia Dortmund since 2018 (90min, June 11)
Ben Chilwell - Manchester City are keen to sign Leicester`s Chilwell along with Chelsea (Sky Sports, June 8)
Sergi Roberto - Pep Guardiola will seek out Barcelona defender Roberto to fill the right-back spot Joao Cancelo has failed to occupy since his summer move from Juventus (Mundo Deportivo, June 7)
Ismael Bennacer - Pep Guardiola has reportedly been in touch with Ismael Bennacer to convince him to join Manchester City. Bennacer has a £45m release clause in his AC Milan deal (RMC Sport, June 4); Manchester United are prepared to rival City in pursuit of the AC Milan midfielder (La Source Parisienne, June 5)
Kalidou Koulibaly - Napoli will not let Koulibaly go cheaply as Manchester City, Manchester United and PSG have all been told they will have to pay £90m. (Daily Mail, June 16); City have launched a note of interest with the president of Napoli, Aurelio De Laurentiis - and the defender`s price could drop as low as £62m due to the coronavirus pandemic (The Transfer Window Podcast, May 31)
Lucas Hernandez - Bayern Munich are prepared to offer defender Hernandez to Manchester City as part of a deal to sign Leroy Sane (Manchester Evening News, May 30)
Other players recently linked with a move to the Etihad Stadium...
- Facundo Pellistri (Daily Mail, May 29)
- Leon Bailey (Daily Mail, May 26)
- Nelson Semedo (Daily Mail, May 23; Daily Express, May 25)
- Cody Drameh (Mirror, May 20).
- Thiago Almada (Sunday Express, May 17)
- Edouard Michut (Sky Sports News, May 10)
- Nnamdi Collins (Bild, May 8)
- Aster Vranckx (Daily Mirror, May 6)
- Mohamed Ihattaren (Calciomercato, May 5)
- Lucas Martinez Quarta (Chinese national online news service, May 4)
- Ben White (The Athletic, April 28)
- Facundo Pellistri (Goal, April 28)
- Leonardo Bonucci (The Sun, April 27)
- Ruben Dias (Daily Star, April 25)
- Saul Niguez (Daily Mirror, April 24)
- Milan Skriniar (Daily Express, April 22)
- Kluiverth Aguilar (The Sun, April 20)
- Raul Jimenez (ESPN, April 20)
- Dayot Upamecano (Sky Sports, April 14)
- Lautaro Martinez (Sunday Express, April 12).
- Jonathan Tah (90min, April 11).
- Houssem Aouar (Daily Mirror, April 8).
- Lucas Martinez (Calciomercato, April 5).
- Raphael Varane (Daily Star, April 4).
- Douglas Costa (Calcio Mercato, April 4).
- Harry Kane (Daily Mail, April 1).
The latest on players linked with a Man City exit...
Kevin De Bruyne - The Belgian could look to leave Manchester City if the club`s Champions League suspension is upheld, Belgium boss Roberto Martinez has admitted (Daily Mail, June 6).
Leroy Sane - Bayern Munich have again risked the wrath of Manchester City by reigniting their public pursuit of Sane (The Sun, June 1); Bayern Munich`s pursuit has ramped up after head coach Hansi Flick held telephone conversations with the Man City winger (SportBild, April 29); Bayern Munich remain determined to sign Leroy Sane from Manchester City this summer despite the financial implications of the coronavirus pandemic (Sky in Germany, May 1).
Bayern Munich have made a £35m bid for Sane after agreeing terms on a five-year deal with the City winger (Daily Mirror, May 6); City have insisted they have yet to receive an offer for Sane from Bayern Munich and are prepared to allow the Germany international to enter the final year of his contract. (May 7, The Guardian); Sane has been told he must be prepared to take a huge pay-cut if he is to join Bayern Munich (Star, May 21).
Other players recently linked with a move away from City...
- Sergio Aguero (Daily Star, May 23).
- David Silva (The Times, May 14; ESPN, May 19)
- Patrick Roberts (Yorkshire Evening Post, May 4)
- Joao Cancelo (Daily Telegraph, April 10)
- Gabriel Jesus (Calciomercato, March 25; Calciomercato, April 3)
- John Stones (Daily Star, March 28)
- Jayden Braaf (Daily Express, March 16)
- Riyad Mahrez (The Sun, March 17)
- Yan Couto (Daily Express, March 19)
The latest Manchester City contract talk...
David Silva - The Manchester City playmaker is edging towards a move to Qatar club Al-Duhail this summer (Manchester Evening News, June 15)
The midfielder is willing to sign a short-term deal to complete the season with Manchester City. (Daily Mirror, May 16)
Angelino - The 23-year-old Spanish utility player is set to return to the Etihad after his loan at RB Leipzig, who are unable to secure a £25m permanent deal (Manchester Evening News, June 8)
Eric Garcia - Manchester City are looking at opening contract talks with Garcia amid interest from Barcelona (Daily Mail, June 5)
Kevin De Bruyne - The Belgium international is reportedly ready to open contract talks with Manchester City (The Sun, May 29)
Gabriel Jesus - Manchester City are poised to hand the striker a new deal worth £120,000-per-week to block mounting interest from Juventus. (The Sun, May 16)
Raheem Sterling - The England international could miss out on a huge new deal at Manchester City due to coronavirus (Sunday Star, May 10)