The latest transfer news and gossip on the players linked with Manchester United - and those who could leave the club.
The latest players linked with a move to Manchester United...
Mikel Oyarzabal - Manchester United have reportedly joined neighbours Manchester City in the race to sign the Real Sociedad winger (The Sun, July 15); United have identified the Real Sociedad winger as an alternative to Jadon Sancho (Daily Star, July 17)
Alvaro Fernandez Carreras - United have agreed a deal with Real Madrid for the 17-year-old left-back, who will sign a four-year deal at Old Trafford (AS, July 17)
Jadon Sancho - Borussia Dortmund are expecting a £109m transfer offer for the England international from Manchester United. (Daily Express, July 16)
Borussia Dortmund`s chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke admits the club are willing to discuss selling Sancho, but doubts anyone could match their asking price - I don`t think a club will pay the fee we want. (June 29); United have emerged as Sancho`s only option this summer after Borussia Dortmund set their asking fee at a staggering £117m (Sun, June 25); United have been handed a transfer boost with Dortmund concerned over the future of their wonderkid (Sun, June 20); Sancho`s future at Dortmund remains uncertain after head coach Lucien Favre admitted the forward was among players that could leave this summer (Sky Sports, June 16); Sancho looks set to stay with Dortmund for next season (Mail on Sunday, June 14).
Thiago Alcantara - Manchester United are reportedly close to signing the Bayern Munich star ahead of this summer`s transfer window. (Daily Express, July 16)
Jeff Hendrick - Manchester United are plotting a shock free move for the Republic of Ireland midfielder after he left Burnley upon the expiry of his contract at the end of June. (Daily Star, July 16)
Ben Chilwell - Manchester United will battle it out with Chelsea and Manchester City for the £60m-rated full-back and are moving into pole position to sign him. (The Sun, July 11); Luke Shaw could be sacrificed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United turn their focus towards Chilwell (Daily Mirror, July 12)
Moussa Dembele - Manchester United have ended their pursuit of Lyon striker Dembele due to wage demands and the emergence of Mason Greenwood (Daily Star, July 8)
Nathan Ake - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was spotted telling the Bournemouth defender that United need a left-footed centre-back, fuelling speculation linking the Dutchman with a move to Old Trafford (Daily Telegraph, July 7)
Ousmane Dembele - Manchester United are weighing up a move for Barcelona star Dembele if they fail in their chase for Jadon Sancho this summer (Daily Mail, July 12)
Kalidou Koulibaly - Manchester United and Liverpool have made contact with Napoli over the availability of Koulibaly - but Manchester City could try and swoop in. (Daily Star, July 11); United will go head to head with rivals Manchester City for the 29-year-old Senegal international` signature (Independent, July 7)
Jude Bellingham - Borussia Dortmund are on the verge of agreeing a five-year deal to sign Birmingham City`s Bellingham (Sky Sports News, July 3); The Bundesliga club have courted the midfielder, who turned 17 last week, for more than two years, amid stiff competition from most of Europe`s top teams, including Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and most notably Manchester United.
Jack Grealish - Manchester United will face stiff competition from Borussia Dortmund for Grealish in the upcoming transfer window (Daily Express, July 2); Manchester United have moved closer to signing Grealish with the Aston Villa captain choosing to buy a new house in the north west (Daily Express, June 28); Aston Villa will demand at least £80m for Grealish during the transfer window and have not given up hope of keeping their captain if they avoid the drop (Daily Mail, June 17); Aston Villa`s Grealish wants to move to Manchester United and has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford (Daily Star, June 15)
Willian - Manchester United have been offered the opportunity to sign winger Willian on a free transfer with his Chelsea career coming to an end (Daily Star, June 24); Manchester United have made contact with Willian`s agent ahead of a potential free transfer from Chelsea this summer, according to reports. (The Sun, June 17)
Donny van de Beek - Manchester United have become the favourites to sign the Ajax midfielder this summer after Real Madrid backtracked in their move to sign him, according to reports in Holland. (Daily Mail, June 17); United have decided to focus their attention on signing Van de Beek rather than Kai Havertz this summer (Manchester Evening News, June 15)
United will sacrifice Andreas Pereira to land Ajax midfield target Van de Beek (Sunday Mirror, June 14); Ajax have reportedly lined up former Everton midfielder Davy Klaasen as a replacement for Donny van de Beek amid speculation of a move to Manchester United (Manchester Evening News, June 10)
Ajax chief Edwin van der Sar has confirmed Manchester United and Real Madrid are interested in the Netherlands international (Daily Mirror, June 8); Manchester United are ready to hijack Real Madrid`s plans to sign Van de Beek with a £49m bid (The Sunday Times, June 7)
Other players linked with a move to Old Trafford...
- Milan Skriniar (Independent, July 7)
- David Alaba (Daily Telegraph, June 19)
- Raul Jimenez (Star, June 25; Daily Mirror, June 18)
- Matteo Guendouzi (Daily Express, July 1)
- Marc Jurado (Metro, June 30).
- Leon Bailey (Daily Mail, June 16)
- Wilfred Ndidi (Daily Express, June 15)
- Cengiz Under (Daily Express, June 18)
- Ansu Fati (Daily Express, June 11)
- Corentin Tolisso (Daily Express, June 11)
- Wissam Ben Yedder (The Sun, June 17; Manchester Evening News, June 10).
- Federico Bernardeschi (Daily Mail, June 10)
- James Rodriguez (The Sun, June 9).
- Lautaro Martinez (Marca, June 8)
- Raul Jimenez (Daily Mirror, June 5)
- Benoit Badiashile (Sun, June 25)
- Marcus Edwards (Star, June 25)
- James Maddison (Leicester Mercury, June 26)
- Kai Havertz (The Sun, June 2)
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Le10Sport, June 2)
- Josh King (Sky Sports, May 25)
- Pietro Pellegri (The Sun, May 30; Gianluca Di Marzio, May 29)
- Riccardo Calafiori (Daily Star, May 29)
- Adrien Rabiot (Sunday Mirror, May 24)
- Samuel Umtiti (Daily Star, May 21)
- Adama Traore (Daily Star, May 20)
- Fode Ballo-Toure (Daily Mail, May 19)
- Nuno Mendes (Daily Mirror, May 22)
- Corentin Tolisso (Sunday Express, May 17; Daily Express, May 18)
- Milan Skriniar (Daily Mirror, May 18)
- Federico Chiesa (Gazzetta dello Sport, May 14)
- Erling Haaland (Daily Star, May 14)
- Saul Niguez (Daily Star, May 13)
The latest on players linked with a Manchester United exit...
Marcos Rojo - United have no plans to reintegrate the 30-year-old defender following his unsuccessful loan at Estudiantes (Manchester Evening News, July 17)
Alexis Sanchez, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo, Phil Jones, Jesse Lingard and Diogo Dalot - Manchester United will listen to offers for six first-team stars as they seek to raise transfer funds (Daily Telegraph, July 15)
Marcus Rashford - Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing the striker, who is `willing to listen` to any offers, but Manchester United have set a £100m price tag on the striker (Daily Star, July 15)
Luke Shaw - Shaw could be sacrificed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United turn their focus towards Ben Chilwell (Daily Mirror, July 12)
Paul Pogba - The Frenchman is willing to make a dramatic U-turn by opening talks over a new contract at United (Daily Mail, July 9)
Real Madrid are lining up a summer move for Pogba as part of their priority transfer business ahead of next season (Get French Football News, July 7)
Smalling - Manchester United are close to agreeing the permanent sale of Chris Smalling to Roma (Daily Express, July 12). Manchester United and Roma are in talks about extending Chris Smalling`s loan deal beyond this season (Daily Mirror, July 10)
Other players linked with a move away from Old Trafford...
- Dean Henderson (Daily Star, June 23; Sky Sports, June 16; Daily Telegraph, May 26)
- Eric Bailly (Evening Standard, June 4)
- Marcos Rojo (Evening Standard, June 4; FM Radio Late 93.1, June 4)
- Axel Tuanzebe (Daily Star, June 3)
- Jesse Lingard (Independent, June 2; Daily Star on Sunday, May 3; The Sun, March 22)
- Marcos Rojo (Sunday Mirror, May 24)
- Diogo Dalot (Daily Express, May 21)
- James Garner (Daily Star, May 20)
- David de Gea (Sunday Mirror, May 10)
- Alexis Sanchez (Daily Mail, May 4)
- Anthony Martial (Gazzetta dello Sport, April 18)
- Andreas Pereira (The Sun, March 22)
- Phil Jones (Daily Mirror, March 16)
The latest Manchester United contract talk...
Paul Pogba - The French midfielder is close to agreeing a new five-year Manchester United deal (The Sun, July 17)
Fred - The Brazil midfielder is open for talks over a new long-term United deal after a stunning turnaround in form (Sun, June 25)
Brandon Williams - The full-back is set to be awarded a new deal by Manchester United just eight months after signing his last (Daily Mirror, June 5)